Whatever (and wherever) you consider to be a perfect beach day, the 25 stretches of sand making up TripAdvisor’s 2017 Travelers’ Choice Awards: Best Beaches in the World are sure to have something for everyone. As determined by millions of reviews from travelers across the globe, we present here your top 10 – from soaking up the sun in Cuba to aprés-beach bar hopping in Spain’s basque country, diving in the sparkling azure waters of Aruba to wildlife spotting in the white sands of the Galapagos Islands. Get your beach babe bucket list ready.
All below images and quotes courtesy of TripAdvisor.
1. Baia do Sancho, Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
“As you walk through a small trail, you can’t imagine what awaits you. The heavenly view seems like a mirage.”
2. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
“Unbelievably clear, clean water with hundreds of shades of blues and greens and white sugar sand beaches—ahhhhh!”
3. Eagle Beach, Aruba
“Aruba’s most beautiful beach. Private, quiet, serene, amazing!”
4. Playa Paraiso, Cayo Largo, Cuba
“Picture perfect in every way. Gorgeous beach and the bluest water ever!”
5. Siesta Beach, Siesta Key, Florida
“Pristine beach that never seems to end. Photographer’s dream. A place in the sun that warrants returning again and again.”
6. La Concha Beach, San Sebastián, Spain
“Must see beach! Great waves, sand, and space in a beautiful town.”
7. Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres, Mexico
“Calm turquoise waters, pure white powdery sand. Water so blue, it makes the sky look pale.”
8. Radhanagar Beach, Havelock Island, Andaman and Nicobar Islands (India)
“Peace…clean, beautiful and gorgeous looking beach.”
9. Elafonissi Beach, Elafonissi, Greece
“The sea was calm and beautiful. The colors are intense—light blue water, pink sand. Paradise.”
10. Galapagos Beach at Tortuga Bay Puerto Ayora, Ecuador
“Gorgeous beach, peaceful and secluded…the sand is like flour – so fine and soft.”
See all 25 beaches here!